THE MEASURE OF A MOMENT

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sunday's New Release Faves

I have decided to try and do a weekly post on Sunday's featuring some amazing products that were released in the digi stores throughout the previous week.  So, grab your coffee, tea or whatever your sipping pleasure is and join me while I recap these great finds!

At Scrap Orchard, Lucky Star by Laura Banasiak:

At Sweet Shoppe Designs, Country Cuties by Kristin Cronin-Barrow and Lliella Designs:

Also at Sweet Shoppe Designs, Majorly Big Monogram Alpha by Shawna Clingerman:

At The Lilypad, Haunted House Printable by Kaye Winiecki:

At MScraps, I {Heart} Flairs by Studio Basic:

At 9th & Bloom, The Witching Hour by Secret Stash:

Be sure to check out these coordinating Stickers too....that can also work well independently:

At After Five Designs, At The Pumpkin Patch by Jady Day Studio:

At Scrap Matters, Return to Oz by Viva Artistry

At Gotta Pixel, Days Ending in Y by Bella Gypsy:

That's about all I have for you this week.  Maybe one of them is calling to your PayPal like they were mine.  ;)

Have great rest of your day!  Hugs!

1 comments:

Iris said...

Thanks for sharing Neenee, I love it all. but my ever fave is the "Days ending with Y :)