THE MEASURE OF A MOMENT

Monday, October 24, 2011

I'm Designing Again!

Sorry it's been awhile since I posted.  I had a super busy week last week and then my wee Grandson and my daughter came and stayed with us for the weekend.  When that happens, I always drop everything and focus my total attention on them.  I only get to see them about every 6 weeks so it is imperative that I soak up every minute!  ;)

Here are just a few shots from their visit:
EGGS FOR BREAKFAST - YUM

WATCHING RATATOUILLE WITH POPS

B AND MEGAN - GORGEOUS!

I also wanted to share on here that I have started designing again.  I had retired back in January of this year due to some major medical issues I had going on.  However, I am all well now and itching to get back into creating templates so I can help scrap bookers preserve their memories.  I promise not to advertise my design business on here much as this blog is really for the "personal" side of me.  But, I had to give a shout out just to let you all know that I'm back at it!  I am not selling at a store yet.  I am just letting the chips fall where they may and see if something comes up.  So, in the meantime I am just going to be creating some FREEBIES!  I have one available today on my Facebook Fan Page HERE.  All you have to do is LIKE my page.


Also, here is my site address http://jeanyelabaya.com so you can bookmark my site to come back to in the future and while you are there, make sure you sign up for my newsletter!

I will be giving out 3 more freebies this week so keep an eye on my Facebook page or Twitter so you know when they come available.
Monday the 24th - Facebook Freebie (Serendipity One)
Tuesday the 25th - Blog Freebie (Serendipity Two)
Wednesday the 26th - Newsletter Freebie (Serendipity Three)
Thursday the 27th - Twitter Freebie (Serendipity Four + Word Art)

And just in case you ever forget where to find my designs, I put a button in my sidebar!  ;)

Whew.....okay now that I'm done pimpin' myself, I have a few layouts I have done the past week or so to share with you!

Friends
Truly Blessed by Captivated Visions and Laura Banasiak
Gimme Layers Vol 17 by Cluster Queen Creations

Welcome to the Air Force
Courageous by Libby Pritchett
Double It Up 8 by Cindy Schneider

Breakfast For Dinner
Sunnyside Up and Sunnyside Up Word Bit by Chelle's Creations
A Life Expressed {Mega Alpha Stash} by Suzy Q Scraps

With that I am going to sign off for tonight.  I have been in front of my computer for 14 hours today and I think I need to settle down and watch a movie.

I'll be back soon to talk about my 2 new projects that I am starting soon!

Hugs, NeeNee




4 comments:

Iris said...

Neenee, I visited and liked your page. I love your dot com and also your layout. I just started learning digi scrapbooking but your design is such a beauty. I have CS5 but still learning!

Once again, thank you i got you freebies and love your work keep it up!

NeeNee said...

Thank you Iris! Glad you are now a digi scrapper - it is so addictive!

Anonymous said...

Glad you got to see your loves again!

And good luck with the designing!

NeeNee said...

Thank you so much Darcy!