THE MEASURE OF A MOMENT

Friday, October 7, 2011

Best News in Weeks

Happy Friday everyone!  It is an awesome Friday for me because I got the best news this morning when I woke up.  Jonathan told me that our oldest daughter had called at about 5:30 this morning (he is always up that early to go to work so she knew she would catch him) and told him that she will be here tomorrow!  I haven't seen her since she left for Air Force Tech School on July 24th!  Two and a half months without seeing my baby girl is WAY too long!  She made her menu requests too, ha ha.  We always love our Mom's cooking, don't we?  She will be leaving on Monday morning so I plan to spend the entire weekend just doting on her and relaxing so I won't be around again until early next week.

But, before I sign off for the weekend here are some layouts I did this week:
Captured 
Fall Delight by Melissa Bennett and Studio Flergs 
Fall Flavors: Candy Corn by Busy Bee Designs

Comfort
Made With Love by Meghan Mullens 
and Bad Sewing Machine 12 by Traci Reed

Halloween 2009 
Bippity Boppity by Libby Pritchett and 
Layered Templates Set 93 by Cindy Schneider

Tomb Raider
Frankenmonster's Halloween Party by Shawna Clingerman

Happy 1st Birthday
Hot Halloween and Hot Halloween Trashed Papers by Lyndsay Riches

All images are linked to my gallery so you can get linked up or leave some lovin'.

And now to bring my October 30 Day Challenge up to date.  I am really enjoying this project.  I love playing with and editing my photos.  
DAY 7 - FRUIT
DAY 6 - FROM A LOW ANGLE
DAY 5 - FROM A HIGH ANGLE

With that I will sign off for the weekend.  I hope you all have a great one yourselves!  Hugs!








1 comments:

Iris said...

Hello Neenee,

I was just started learning scrapbooking and it is so addictive. I can't make it look as the way you did it though, There still had a lot missing but i will get there. I am also like you when it comes with photographs, i edit them and experiment a lot, I was even thinking of getting an DSLR it my other interest too! Thanks for sharing your photo's :) it inspiring!