THE MEASURE OF A MOMENT

Saturday, January 21, 2012

New Release Faves

Hi everyone!  It has been awhile since I did a post like this so, I thought I would do a post on some of the amazing, fascinating and gorgeous products I have come across this week at the digi sites I peruse frequently.

At Sweet Shoppe Designs, Boy Crazy by Dani Mogstad
 
At Sweet Shoppe Designs, Eat Cake by Kristin Cronin-Barrow and Krystal Hartley

Also at Sweet Shoppe Designs, Honeybee Mine by Traci Reed

And if any of those kits at Sweet Shoppe are speaking to you - this should push you into a decision.  Julie Billingsley is the featured designer there for January and you get this kit FREE with any $10 purchase through Jan 31!
Forevermore by Julie Billingsley


WOW WOW WOW!  Today- the collection, by Mari Koegelenberg at The Digichick (all this for only $12.46 - I'm not kidding!)

At Scrap Orchard, Pizza Plus Games Bundle by Dream Big Designs

At Scrap Orchard, Art is Freedom by Litabells Designs

Also at Scrap Orchard, Lookin Good by Laura Banasiak

At Pickleberrypop, I Heart U by Fayette Designs and Charlize Creations

Bee Mine by Shabby Miss Jenn

Year of the Dragon by jennck Designs

Someone to Love by River Rose Designs

Well, that is all I have for today.  As if that wasn't plenty to tempt your creativity, right?  I am off to scrap, scrap, scrap this weekend!  I am hoping to get about 5 or 6 pages done and finish up my Project Life title and One Little Word pages.  

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!  Hugs!



0 comments: